Thursday, April 18, 2013

April 15 - 19

Chapter 9 and 10 Powerpoints on Moodle here.

Monday, April 15
Objective: Determine how sensory receptors receive signals and send them to the brain.
See Powerpoint (link above), focus on somatic senses

Tuesday, April 16
Objective: Determine how sensory receptors receive signals and send them to the brain.
Video - Pushing the Limits: Sensations

Wednesday, April 17
Objective: Determine how sensory receptors receive signals and send them to the brain.
See Powerpoint (link above), focus on the special senses.

Thursday, April 18
Objective: Locate and describe the features of the eye.
Lab 31: Sheep Eye Dissection
(Make up labs can be scheduled with Mr. Gossen - before school Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday)

Friday, April 19
Objective: Quiz covers all weekly objectives.
Quiz over chapters 9 and 10.
Know neurons and transmission of nervous signals, structure of the brain and spinal cord, and how the senses work.

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever thought about writing an e-book
    or guest authoring on other websites? I have a blog centered on the same information you discuss
    and would really like to have you share some stories/information.
    I know my viewers would enjoy your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an email.

    My web site aapn.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I'm impressed! Extremely useful info specially the final phase :) I take care of such information much. I used to be seeking this certain information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

    Review my web blog: victorinox swiss army watches for women

    ReplyDelete